Strawberry Milkshake | Step by step procedure with pictures and Video
Among the berry family, I love strawberries the most. It has a wonderful color and taste. Well, you can get frozen strawberries all around the year. But fresh products are always special. Today I am sharing a Milkshake recipe using fresh strawberries and vanilla ice cream.
AUTHOR : Dimple COURSE : Beverage YIELD : 1 Serving
- Strawberry – 1.5 cups
- Sugar – 1/2 Tbsp (optional)
- Vanilla extract – 1 Tsp
- Milk – 1/2 cup
- Vanilla Ice cream – 1 large scoop or 3 small scoops
- Rinse the strawberries and roughly chop it.
- In a blender add chopped strawberries , sugar , vanilla extract , milk and ice cream.
- Blend it together.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate it for few hours before serving.
- You can use frozen strawberries also. I like the fresh ones.
- Taste your strawberries before making milkshake. Add sugar only if needed.
Do try this recipe at home and let me know how it turned out for you. Share your comments down below in the comment section.
Step by Step Procedure with pictures :