BAKED SHRIMP (Eral)
Seafood are easy to cook and tastes delicious. This Baked shrimp recipe is an inspiration from the shrimp starter that we had at RED LOBSTER Restaurant.
SERVING SUGGESTION :
- Appetizer for parties. Serve with sauce of your choice.
AUTHOR : Dimple CUISINE : World
COURSE : Appetizer YIELD : 1 or 2 Servings
- Shrimp – 7
- Garlic – 2 cloves
- Salt – as needed
- Turmeric – a pinch
- Kara Podi / Mixed spice powder – 1 Tsp
- Black pepper powder – 1/4 Tsp
- Olive oil – 2 Tbsp
- Clean and wash shrimp completely. Add turmeric ,salt and set it aside for 5 min.
- After that rinse it well and place it on a paper towel. (Until completely dry. Use kitchen towels as needed)
- Finely chop garlic.
- Combine salt, kara podi and pepper powder together.
- Take shrimp in a mixing bowl. Add the dry powder mix and combine well.
- Add garlic and olive oil. Toss well. Refrigerate it for an hour.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Cover a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Thread the shrimp onto skewers and place it over the baking tray.
- Place into oven and bake for about 10-12 min. (I am using medium size shrimp. Time may vary according to the shrimp size)
- Serve hot.
- You can skip adding turmeric while washing.
- Use any spice powder of your choice.
If you found this post worthy, kindly share this with your friends and like my Facebook page for updates. https://www.facebook.com/Dimples-Cookbook-360014267724776/ Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @dimplescookbook
Step by Step Procedure with pictures :